Monday, March 7, 2011

This Just In: Giada Forte


These flowy, feminine dresses from Giada Forte got us so excited for springtime! We thought Edith Piaf's "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien" was the perfect anthem:

"No, nothing of nothing
No! I don't feel sorry about anything
Not the good things people have done to me
Not the bad things, it's all the same to me.

No, nothing of nothing
No! I don't feel sorry about anything
It's paid for, removed, forgotten,
I'm happy of the past..."

So press play, leave the past in the past and come jump wholeheartedly, silks and cottons trailing, into spring!!!










Cipria sheer tunic dress $281
Rag & Bone skinny brown belt $104
Rag & Bone wide brim straw hat $172
Epice red floral scarf $216
Isabel Marant suede boots








Rosa long goddess dress $483
Camel long blazer $607
Lizzie Fortunato High Times necklace $300
K Jacques snakeskin sandals $276

No comments

Post a Comment