Our NYFW Instagram photo diary from last season went over so well that we decided to do it on every trip from now on! We just came back from a week in New York checking out the Fall 2012 collections from Rag & Bone, SUNO, Zero + Maria Cornejo, and the rest of our favorite jewelry and clothing lines. We're constantly inspired by the creative energy of New York City, all of our designers, the bounty of delicious food, and spotting models and stylistas on the streets. But as always, we're happy to be back in (warm!) California with fresh eyes and appreciation for home. Enjoy!
Some highlights include:
- Hairspiration at SUNO: the messy bun! We've been looking for a top-knot alternative for months!
- Killer jackets at Rag & Bone
- Beaded bohemian perfection at Giada Forte
- Celebrating Trina, Rebecca & Tracy's birthday at Co.
- Getting crafty with our graphics man, Paul Tsang, wife, Sandra, and Gillian and Danica from Conroy & Wilcox at Rebecca's BIG BIG CITY: Brooklyn workshops!
Rag & Bone runway finale at Pier 57!
Sweater details at SUNO and a floral Rag & Bone Newbury boot!
We're super excited about Giada Forte's bohemian beauty for fall
A mountain of Golden Goose sneakers
Annette Ferdinandsen's studio with gorgeous opal rings
Pamela Love jewelry presentation
Die Antwoord looking fierce at Alexander Wang
Trina and Sheri's daughter, Sasha (Sasha's first trip to NYFW!
Bookmaking at Rebecca's BIG BIG CITY: Brooklyn event!
...and our snacks:
Cupcakes, Korean tacos at Dokebi in Brooklyn, Vosges Haut Chocolat, & birthday profiteroles at Co!