Thursday, February 2, 2012


Christina from one of our favorite fashion blogs, Stylebite, recently interviewed Sheri about 20 years of Metier, her own personal style, and what trends she's excited about for Spring 2012.

Stylebite: Your designer roster is always great. Do you have any favorites? Which designers are in most frequent rotation in your closet?

Sheri: I’m totally an Isabel Marant or a Zero+Maria Cornejo girl almost every day with a big dose of Current/Elliott or Mih jeans.  I live in my Rag & Bone blazers and wear Golden Goose or Martha Davis boots all year long.  I adore jewelry and wear an armful of bracelets and my Antique and Cathy Waterman charm necklace every day.  I like an interesting sheath or a tuxedo blazer for dressing up with a big Lizzie Fortunato necklace and red Isabel Marant pumps that I seem to wear with everything. A big Jerome Dreyfuss is my bag of choice.

Read the rest of the interview here! Special thanks to Christina for featuring us!

No comments

Post a Comment